Monday, 28 June 2010

MY NEW ECO BLOCKS HAVE ARRIVED!!

YIPPEE!! the day has arrived and so have my Eco blocks! I couldn't wait to play with my new toy.... sorry..... I couldn't wait to see the CHILDREN play with THEIR new toy.....


They were a HUGE hit from the off! I loved watching Kenzie and "E" exploring the texture and wonderful linseed oil smell of the blocks, exploring how they could be used and what they could build with them! We built houses, towers and bridges and the finished creations looked so different from anything we have ever made with our regular building blocks!


The boys ran off to find animals and people to put in their creations and played for ages together, totally lost in this new toy!

Even Auntie Georgia got in on the building when she came to visit! Here is her creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails