Wednesday, 23 June 2010

NEEDLE FELTING FUN!

After watching some You Tube videos on this craft, I thought I would give it a go myself. It also looked easy enough for the boys to try..... So I went on EBay and ordered a kit, which arrived this afternoon!
I thought i might make a chicken as everything this week seems to be a bit chicken focused! It didn't look very chicken like though but it did look like quite a good bird, for a first attempt! What do you think?


Brendan decided he wanted to make a Teddy and took himself off with my kit to the play room. About half hour later he returned with this......


I helped him shape a head and he attached it! (we did go through a few needles and i suspect I will need to order some more before we run out!)


He worked really hard and wanted to do as much as he could himself! He made his fingers bleed a couple of times but carried on bless him! We now have a little Bear which has been taken to bed with him! I am so proud of him!


Even Kenzie gave it a go and made a little red bird. He did need a little bit more help and I used a wooden stick to hold the wool while he stabbed it....... I value my fingers to much to try without! He is such a clever little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails