Saturday, 12 June 2010

SUNFLOWERS!



This week i joined the Sunflower club over on "The Nurture store's" blog!

The boys planted their sunflowers some weeks ago but after flicking through this blog i have found some lovely ideas to extend this experience with them. We are going to make a height chart to record their growth and Kenzie is keen to make the sunflower game....as am I!!

For some reason Kenzie seems to have a couple more plants than Brendan..... but he is rather heavy handed with planting seeds so maybe he just slipped in a few extra seeds when i was not looking!
Here are my boys showing off their plants! I really hope the slugs leave them alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails