Monday, 19 July 2010

DINOSAUR FUN!



Today my garden was transformed in to a scene from Jurassic Park! The kids took the BIG bugs and the Dinosaurs out side to play and we created a fabby world for them in our outdoor chill area. We made caves and bridges from logs and gave the Dinosaurs somewhere fun to live.


There was much ROARing!!! and giggling!!
Kenzie and "E" were trying to compete at "who could roar the loudest" I think!
























Kenzie building a cave!


and a Bridge!



Dinosaur trying out his new home. The boys worked really hard on making everything just right for them!


I hope the weather stays nice so we can enjoy more of this over the week and maybe intruduce some new things to the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails