Wednesday, 7 July 2010

MONTESSORI MOMMENTS!

This morning I put out one of my Tot Trays. Found these ideas on a fabby website http://www.1plus1plus1equals1.com/TraysforTots.html  and have had some fun over the past year trying them out.
The children had lots of fun posting Pasta and I had quite a lot of fun making some posting boxes!!


 I started with one box but it soon became apparent we would be better off with a posting box each! So I went off to make another two!


This was a great activity that all the children enjoyed, from the little 20 month old to the big 4 year old! My 8 year old has also been known to have a go with this activity and get quite involved. Fabby way of getting those little fingers to do learn more controlled and fiddly movements!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails