Monday, 19 July 2010

MY 1ST BLOG AWARD!!


I feel very touched! I have received my first award ever!  I received the Beautiful Blogger Award from Kat over at For love of my Oceans.  This means even more to me because it comes from someone, whos Blog I LOVE!!   It is lovely to have people reading my posts and I get very excited when ever anyone comments. This award makes me feel all fuzzy because it means people are getting something from reading my Blog and that's such a lovely, special feeling! Thank you sooooo much!!  So now it's my turn to spread the love to ten other Beautiful Bloggers....

The rules for receiving this award are...
*Add a link and note of thanks to the blogger presenting the award to you
*Share this with 10 other Beautiful Bloggers

So here are my ten (in no particular order! and Kat you have to be on my list!!)

1.Childhood Magic
2.Love for my Oceans
3.The Adventures of Bear
4.Mama Moontime
5.Twig and Toadstool
6. Frugal Family blog
7.Sunrise Learning Lab
8.One hook Wonder
9.Nurture Store
10.Joyful Learner

I have thought very carefully about those blogs i visit regularly and always enjoy reading. These Blogs have had an impact on me in some way or another and i offer this award as recognition of their fabbyness!! Great mums doing a great job... Every single day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails