Friday, 22 October 2010

HALLOWEEN SENSORY BOX!


Well after some inspiration from this fabby Blog counting coconuts I decided to make a Halloween sensory box for my boys. I loved the idea of the Lentils and the Black beans mixed together so we did the same. They are very effective I think!

The knitted Halloween toys that I had ordered from EBay arrived today! A very exciting moment for the boys as they ripped open the package and pulled them all out!! They gathered up the Gourds which we bought yesterday from a local florist and then hunted the playroom for snakes, spiders and other fun Halloweeny items!!< This is proving to be a very enjoyable sensory tub!



Happy Halloween everyone!! hope it's a fun one!




play academy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails