Thursday, 30 December 2010

OUR NEW FAMILY MEMBER!

I would like to introduce you all to our lovely new family member!!


This is Cloud. He is a 2 year old, Blue English Giant Rabbit, and we have re-homed him from a local rescue center. We lost our rabbit nearly a year a go and i really wanted another. So here he is. He is fully house trained, hasn't chewed anything (yet) and is so friendly and chilled. The dog is being great with him as well,which was my real worry as he can be quite OTT in his play, being a Staffie!

He is currently on a home trial with us to see how he fits in.... but i see no problems. He is a real keeper. makes me wonder how he ended up in a rescue center. Who could not want him?


I can't wait for the little ones I look after to meet him. They really missed Briar when she died in January and love all the pets we have here! Back to work on Tuesday so it won't be long before Cloud meets the rest of our extended family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails