Tuesday, 9 August 2011

PLAY DOUGH AND PAINTING!

Today we stayed home and enjoyed some chilled playing time. Mainly because my body is incapable of walking after my work out last night and also because I wanted to keep an eye on what was going on with the Riots here in the UK.... Nasty business.

So I will share just a couple of the things we did today. The list of things we did was actually quite long but I didn't get pictures of very much. We built with Duplo, played in the garden, played Fireman Sam and Postman Pat, read Dinosaur books and played "The shopping list" game!

We had fun with the playdough, making weird and wonderful animals and Dinosaurs!


We also had fun doing some painting in the garden while enjoying the afternoon sun!


No rushing about, no stress, just relaxing and taking it easy!
Happy Holidays!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails