Monday, 7 November 2011

SEVEN DAYS

I would like to share with you all a lovely idea by a fellow blogger who I just love to read!

Jacqui at Barefoot Crofter shares a wonderful insight to her past week using photos and a short description! The things that make her happy, make life worth living and feed her soul!

So her is my offering! My SEVEN DAYS!


























1.  Enjoying Halloween fun! Decorations, food, fun and friends!
2.  Bonfire Night! The biggest bonfire my boys have ever seen!
3.  Fireworks with family, toasting marshmallows over a fire pit and just enjoying being together!
4.  A spooky train ride on a steam train with a cyberman and "scream"
5.  Sofa bed "nest night" with my boys, falling asleep to the light of our lanterns we had made.
6.  Traditional "Christmas Cake making day!" Making our yearly wishes while stirring the cake mixture.
7.  Harvesting the last of our crops........ although the leeks are still there doing well!

Looking back on this I can really see how wonderful our weeks really are. It is easy to forget all the fun and heart warming times you can have in seven day

Enjoy your next Seven Days everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails