Sunday, 20 November 2011

SEVEN DAYS

I would like to share with you all a lovely idea by a fellow blogger who I just love to read!

Jacqui at Barefoot Crofter shares a wonderful insight to her past week using photos and a short description! The things that make her happy, make life worth living and feed her soul!

So here is my offering! My SEVEN DAYS!


Brendan's Monet Painting and facts that he "WROTE"!! my little non- writer is writing! Oh... and my rather sad shoes that the rabbit took a liking too....... looks like I need a new pair!



Some interesting Fungi on our walk this week! And logs being chopped! Which means fun for boys! Making a staircase in to a tree!



Cakes for Children in need on Friday! For the children's school cake sale!


School Tortoise fundraiser. Each family picked and paid for a square and then we timed 2 mins and the Tortoises picked the winning squares!


Building the new Pudsey Bear Lego that we bought, profits going to the Children in need charity!

The finished Lego Pudsey and then nest night on the sofa bed with my boys...... and bunny!


Saturdays fundraising event that I helped run, for the local Pre-school.  Jumble sale.... raised loads!

Kenzie collected his letter from Father Christmas from the Garden Centre!


Our new Christmas decorations. I know its early but Advent starts next Sunday and I just couldn't help myself! A letter for each of our names!

So there is our week in pictures! I hope you had a peaceful and enjoyable one yourselves!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails