Sunday, 27 November 2011

SEVEN DAYS

I would like to share with you all a lovely idea by a fellow blogger who I just love to read!

Jacqui at Barefoot Crofter shares a wonderful insight to her past week using photos and a short description! The things that make her happy, make life worth living and feed her soul!

So her is my offering! My SEVEN DAYS!



Happy Toddlers on the Play bus that visits our Village. Making animal masks!



My wonderful Non-writer, writing in the wood chip at the park with his feet!

Brendan bought himself a Christmas tree from Asda and I got him some decorations. The boys set it up in their room!


1st Sunday of Advent so we lit our first candle.   Also loving our new knitted Nativity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails