Thursday, 26 January 2012

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2012 PART 4

Today was really just a round up of the weeks play activities.  

Returning to toys and play that they had enjoyed and finishing off projects, like our Panda masks. We also spent more time on our Origami projects! The older ones are loving this.... so am I to be honest!


3 cute puppies!



We had a go at making some jumping frogs! These were a lot of fun and really jumped quite high!


HOP!


The little ones enjoyed looking through our Library books. I chose dual language books, written in both English and Chinese!




Little "R" finishing off her Panda mask

We have had a really lovely week celebrating the Chinese new year.

I hope you have enjoyed our posts and maybe even picked up some ideas to enjoy for yourselves!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails