Sunday, 8 January 2012

POP FOR SITE WORDS GAME!

After reading a review on Confessions of a homeschoolers blog for a game called "Pop for letters" I was inspired to look at other games in the series. I was really pleased to find this one on Amazon. "Pop for sight words".

It arrived really quickly and the boys were keen to try it on Friday night! We had our showers and got our pj's on and pulled out the sofa bed for our usual Friday nest night, and set about playing our new game!

This is great for Kenzie as many of these words he has recently learnt and some he still finds quite hard as they can not be sounded out. Also it doesn't matter that Brendan or I might be able to read more words than him because we are just as likely as he is to get a" pop" card and have to return all our pop corn pieces that we have collected! This makes it a great family game and does not knock a young child's confidence at all!




This game cost me £4.50 and it was well worth every penny and more! Can I just add I have not been asked to review this item nor am I being paid by any company to write this. I am just choosing to share a great resource with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails