Saturday, 21 January 2012

SEVEN DAYS

I would like to share with you all a lovely idea by a fellow blogger who I just love to read!

Jacqui at Barefoot Crofter shares a wonderful insight to her past week using photos and a short description! The things that make her happy, make life worth living and feed her soul!

So here is my offering! My SEVEN DAYS!


Soul food.... enjoying a walk on a crisp winters day!

Tending the Allotment with my eldest.


Cleaning the house and de-cluttering on a massive scale!


Teaching my Youngest a new game... one I enjoyed as a child!


Watching my boys play sweetly together.


A couple of Home schooling days for my eldest this week and a trip to a Museum!


Teaching my boys to whittle sticks in the woods


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails