Thursday, 12 January 2012

SNOW PLAY.... WHEN IT REFUSES TO SNOW!

We have been waiting and waiting for snow here in Oxfordshire, but nothing has arrived. So today we decided to make our own snow. I saw a fabby idea for this over at Chocolate muffin tree!

So here we are. Freshly blended snow!! The perfect sensory box for babies and toddlers that eat every sensory box I make them!!

We learnt a new word...... "Cold"

Girlies enjoying the snow!
We felt new sensations in our hands........... and mouths!

Baby "R" sucking the snow!
We practiced spoon feeding ourselves! and others!

Baby "I" feeding herself snow on a spoon!!
Then it all changed and became water................ what is this magic??

Baby "C" enjoying the melted snow and Polar Bears!

I would just like to take this moment to welcome Baby "C" to our little family! She starts at the end of the month and we are very much looking forward to  her joining us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails