Sunday, 8 January 2012

WORD FUN!

Last week I ordered some foam letters from Amazon with the view to use them with "E" for letter recognition. But Kenzie and I enjoyed them tonight at bath time!
He had lots of fun making words and sticking them to the shower screen!

He added some numbers. He started with 20 then 200. I asked what it would be if we added another 0...
 "2000 mummy!"
He then kept adding 0's till he ran out, each time asking "what number is it now?"



It was all very respectable until Brendan came to help.... then we had "Poo, Poop, Poop poo"  and many other versions of the word with giggles to boot!

BOYS! (rolling my eyes)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails