Tuesday, 28 February 2012

DINOSAURS DINNER!

Following on from the whole interest in Dinosaurs and the topic at school and pre-school, I thought I would make a Dinosaur dinner tonight. I also thought it might be an appealing way to offer Broccoli to "E" who is really not keen on fruit or veg!

The first plate is Brendan's. He does not like beans so he has Pea grass and ketchup for lava in his Yorkshire pudding volcanoes!


This is Kenzie's meal. He has bean lava!


And "E" has a token tree... which he discarded in disgust lol! The rest was loved though! So much for me trying to make veg appealing!


Bite that head off!!



I think i will get more creative with dinners in the future. This was lots of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails