Saturday, 18 February 2012

NEW FAMILY MEMBER!

I would like to welcome you to our new family member!!  He is lovely and so friendly!

He is one of the Bearded Dragons from the animal experience party we had last weekend. My friend really needed him re-homing as he was harassing the lady Dragons, and it really wasn't good for any of them.

We called him Toothless after the "How to train your Dragon" books, which my boys and I love! Toothless is not at all how he is portrayed in the film. He is actually a small, common or garden  Dragon and that's why we called ours by the same name. He reminds me of the image I had of the one in the story (minus the wings and fire breathing lol)

I LOVE him!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails