Monday, 6 February 2012

NEW LEARNING IN SNOW!

This morning, on our walk back across the village green after Playbus, Little "R" and I explored some new things.......
Well new for her, but magic for me to appreciate them all over again through fresh and young eyes!

Lesson 1   Our feet make crunching sounds when we walk on snow!



Lesson 2   Our feet make prints in the snow. mine make big prints and hers make little prints!



Lesson 3   The snow is fun to throw but very cold to touch!





 




















Lesson 4  Snowmen do not last long.... this was more of a lesson for me as I helped make it! (see earlier post!)



Isn't snow a wonderful thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails