Friday, 24 February 2012

RE-VAMPING THE OUTDOOR AREA FOR 2012!

Now the sun is shining and the freezing temperatures have gone, I have focused on the outdoor area a bit. I am thinking about the ages of the children I have in my setting at the moment and most are around 12 - 18months.

My sister came over to build me a water ramp and music wall yesterday! This morning I popped around the charity shops for bits to add.


We have lots of fun banging and shaking things and making all sorts of music!


This s great for rolling balls down and water too!


 Today I found a couple of radiator airers which worked great for hanging on the fences. I turned one in to a shelf and used a toast rack to hold bath books for an outdoor reading area. I also found a cheap phone which I screwed to the fence for the little ones to enjoy during role play!


I need to find a few more bath books. Hopefully the £1 shop might have some.


 The outdoor kitchen has all been cleaned and restocked. Our old George Forman grill broke so I chopped the wire off and gave it the the children. They have loved playing in this area this week!

 

I am planning on adding more to this and finding ways to meat all areas of the EYFS in the garden. All we need now is the warm weather and more sun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails