Sunday, 12 February 2012

SEVEN DAYS

I would like to share with you all a lovely idea by a fellow blogger who I just love to read!Jacqui at Barefoot Crofter shares a wonderful insight to her past week using photos and a short description! The things that make her happy, make life worth living and feed her soul!So here is my offering! My SEVEN DAYS! 


SNOW, SNOW and more SNOW


Birthday celebrations!


Valentine's Day play, crafting and sensory trays!


Making a Dark Den!


Some Home Education days for the poorly sick!


Birthday party for both the boys. an Animal experience party!!



Making Rockets! 
(Brendan wanted to know why the stickers said USA.. I explained we don't have a space program here in the UK, looks like we do now!)


Pancakes for Sunday Brunch!


Making up games with our toys! This one is Trashies Olympics!


Hope your week was a good one!


4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful week. It is so odd to see all that snow! And, oh my - that birthday cake is amazing! You do such cool things, pip - it is such a treat to come over. I know my daughter always reads your blog too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thanks Jacgui, that's really kind of you to say and lovely to hear your daughter reads the blog too! I love getting comments and hearing that people are interested in our little life!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Karen, Jaqui's daughter, I thought I'd leave a comment, since I was reading your blog and found you guys talking about me! Lol! You do great things with your boys and the children you care for, love the wee girl eating the hoops! Wish you were childminding my two, they'd love it all! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karen, i have just seen this comment! thanks for popping by and saying hi. love to hear from my readers!! Thanks for the lovely comments! xx

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails