Monday, 19 March 2012

MOTHERS DAY 2012!

What a lucky Mummy I am to have my wonderful boys.

I was woken to chocolate croissants and shortly after, a cup of tea in bed and homemade cards. The boys chose me flowers while we were at the supermarket Friday evening and I have been enjoying having them next to the bed since we got them home!

Each of the boys climbed in to bed for a cuddle with me and spent the best part of the morning fighting over who was going to hold my hand or arm lol!

My Beautiful flowers from my wonderful boys!


All my goodies!


Kenzie has been very busy writing. I love the bit at the bottom that says "I like it when you tuck me in to bed!" How sweet is that!



 This is the card he made for me when he was off sick last week. The one I was not allowed to see him making!



This is one he made at school. He did a vegetable print apparently!! Bless him!


Brendan made this lovely wheel of messages. You turn it and there are lots of very sweet messages from him, that show up in the box!


And look at that writing! I still can't get over the fact that he is writing now, and that it looks so neat!


Such a very happy and proud mummy!
 I love my boys so VERY, VERY much!

Happy Mothers Day to all you Mumma's out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails