Sunday, 11 March 2012

SEVEN DAYS

I would like to share with you all a lovely idea by a fellow blogger who I just love to read!Jacqui at Barefoot Crofter shares a wonderful insight to her past week using photos and a short description! The things that make her happy, make life worth living and feed her soul!So here is my offering! My SEVEN DAYS!   


A poorly boy off school, looking through his new maze book while eating lunch!


Organising my resources for work in to topic boxes (before they went in to storage) !


Lots of playing board games!


Lots of painting and getting messy!


Lots of opening of parcels and new resources arriving!


Baking for snack time!


My Paper Whites started to bloom... sadly the smell is rather too overpowering so they have been removed from the bedroom.


Enjoying the sun in the park!


Friday afternoon Tea and Cake in our local Antique center!


Sunday realxing on the green with a drink, or in the dogs case, a hide chew!



Happy seven days to you all..... hope the next seven are kind to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails