Sunday, 25 March 2012

SUNNY WEATHER!

Oh how we love this new sunny weather! Today we enjoyed our new paddling pool and the first BBQ of the year!

 Sadly I have not been very on the ball this week as I caught the nasty cold that all the little ones have been suffering with and blogging has been neglected :-(

Here are some pics of us enjoying the sun this week!


Picnics up the park and enjoying lots of fresh fruit!


Dogs playing together and enjoying relaxing in the sun!


1st BBQ of the season and Brendan enjoying making me a burger... or a crabby patty, which is what I was told!


YUMMY!


Keeping warm!


Our new  pool!



Hopefully I will be back on form next week and up to a bit of blogging again. In the mean time...... enjoy the sun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails