Wednesday, 25 April 2012

GEORGE AND THE DRAGON ROLE PLAY!

We have had a lot of fun this week with George and the Dragon role play! So much so in fact, that I think I will need to invest in a bigger Dragon costume!

I don't really think this post needs words! The photos say it all!







Once the big boys got home from school, the play took a whole new turn and they all had me laughing with their version of the story!







Nothing better than a good bit of imaginative play! That's not just any old horse Brendan has.... oh no... that's Pegasus. He needed a flying horse to catch a flying Dragon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails