Sunday, 29 April 2012

SEVEN DAYS

I would like to share with you all a lovely idea by a fellow blogger who I just love to read! 
Jacqui at Barefoot Crofter shares a wonderful insight to her past week using photos and a short description! The things that make her happy, make life worth living and feed her soul! 
So here is my offering!  My SEVEN DAYS!  

Lot's of St Georges day fun!




Watching my friends Birdie web cam with the kids.


Cooking Herman the German, our friendship cake! He was VERY yummy!


Enjoying one of the very few non-rainy days! WATER FIGHT!


Completing our 1k sponsored walk! Goodness I ache now!


  8 hour power cut due to storms in the night.... so we went out for breakfast!


That's our seven days. Hope yours have been as much fun xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails