Sunday, 8 April 2012

SEVEN DAYS

I would like to share with you all a lovely idea by a fellow blogger who I just love to read!Jacqui at Barefoot Crofter shares a wonderful insight to her past week using photos and a short description! The things that make her happy, make life worth living and feed her soul!So here is my offering! My SEVEN DAYS! 


Lazy Sundays with lots of board games!



Monday afternoons taking apart computers!


Climbing trees and bird watching at the local Environmental education center!



Balancing, swinging, sliding and games of tag in the play park!


Cooking and decorating Easter goodies!



Decorating blown eggs!


Good Friday Easter egg hunt around the village!


Saturday morning bowling for working so hard at school this year!


Playing on the very realistic simulator at the Arcades.


Easter Sunday egg hunt at home!



What a wonderful Easter filled week we had!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails