Thursday, 14 June 2012

BIG MACHINES!

Today we had an unexpected treat! The road through the village had a new surface lay on it and we got to watch it all from the kitchen window!
It was so exciting to see the big machines working one after the other, laying tar, adding chippings then another set of these machines repeating that process. Then the roller. They did both sides of the road so we got to watch it twice. The second time we stood on the front garden and got a better view. The men all waved to the children which I thought was very sweet!





Little "X" had such a wonderful time watching it all going on and waved and babbled to me. I will think about setting up some "Big Machine" activities for him. He always chooses the cars and trucks when he comes to mine so I think he would really enjoy some extension on this theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails