Monday, 11 June 2012

FATHERS DAY CARDS

SPOILER ALERT
 FOR ALL DADS WHO'S CHILDREN COME TO PLAY AT PIPPA'S!

Well I think that has given Daddy's ample warning so I shall continue. Today we made our Fathers Day cards. I have to say we have cheated a bit with this. I wanted something that they could do mainly by themselves. All of them are in to stickers at the moment so we went with that.  They can put the stickers where they want on the cards and make them their own. I think that is more important than some pre cut, mass produced idea that the children just put together and have little input in. I gave them the stickers and some coloured gel pens and let them get creative!








The really lovely thing, was listening to "E" choosing his stickers. He thought about what Daddy would like. He chose a dog because Daddy loves "Donny" their dog. Then he chose some race cars because Daddy likes to sometimes watch them on the telly. He didn't choose a football because Daddy prefers Rugby! Such though going in to what he was going to put on.

Little "L" needed me to take the backs of the stickers. She would pass me the one she wanted. Sometimes trying to take the backs off herself, but usually just ripping the sticker in half bless her. Lots of stickers were stuck on top of others and often she would have a little fight over trying to get it off her hand. They can be tricky little wotsits! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails