Thursday, 21 June 2012

SEEING IN THE SUMMER!

With the Solstice arriving today, it has been wonderful to have the good weather return. We have been able to really enjoy the bright warm days and we have been enjoying some lovely long walks!

I have also been treated to a lovely new camera by my wonderful man! An early Birthday pressie which I got to try out on one of our walks this past weekend.











Sadly the weather is due to turn again tomorrow and the rain is returning. I know we need the rain but I do wish would would get a bit more of the sun as well. Maybe sun during the day and rain at night? That seems like a fair request!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails