Monday, 18 June 2012

TEXTURE SENSORY PUZZLE

I rotated some of the toys this week. I though maybe little "R" would like some more challenging puzzles  as she is finding the slot puzzles really easy now.  I thought we would start with a 4 piece puzzle and a texture sensory puzzle.

The 4 piece puzzle was discarded and despite my encouragement she is just not interested in trying it out.
The texture sensory puzzle however...... is a new firm favorite toy! She plays with it at every given opportunity and gets it right every time!

She now plays a little game where she puts a piece in the wrong hole and then looks at me and says "No!" with a big smile on her face. When she puts it in the right hole, I have to clap!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails