Wednesday, 2 January 2013

WHAT CAN WE DO WITH OUR SILKS?

We love silk play here! I don't have any big rainbow coloured ones.... although I plan on dying some of our own in the summer. What I do have is a lot of old scarf's from the charity shops ad car boot sales. The children do not seem to mind at all. They are pulled out on a daily basis and used as rivers for wooden boats to sale down, green fields for cattle to graze covers for dolls, place mats for tea parties..... it just goes on and on!
Today we covered things with or silks!


Covered ourselves with our silks!


Wore our silks!



 and danced with our silks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails