Thursday, 21 March 2013

EASTER ACTIVITIES

I thought I would share with you some of the Easter Themed play that has taken place in my setting this week.
I offered baskets, bunny ears and Easter eggs...... they did the rest!



I offered up paint and Easter sponge painting tools......... They did the rest!





I offered stickers about the Easter story and plain paper, and they asked the questions......... which I answered as best I could!


I gave them glue, grass and chicks....... and they made nests!









Today's play, meets the following EYFS Prime and specific areas
  • Physical development
  • Understanding the world
  • Communication and Language
  • Personal, Social and Emotional
  • Expressive Art and Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails