Tuesday, 21 January 2014

CHINESE NEW YEAR EYFS PLANNING

I thought I would share some of the activities that we have planned for next week with you all. I have linked them to the areas of learning so that you can see how we are covering all areas during the week.

If the parents of any children attending my setting would like to send in anything of interest, such as Chinese books, food to taste, pictures or clothing, then we would be very grateful and will enjoying sharing them and looking at them.


I look forward to sharing this fun packed week with the children and learning lots of new things together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails