Sunday, 30 March 2014

PLANNING WEEK BEGINNING 31st March 2014


This weeks planning mainly focuses on minibeasts and our Frogspawn..... which is now Tadpoles!

Last week the children found great interest in feeding Toothless, our Lizard. They wanted to see his mealworms and Cockroaches. Some of the children wanted to hold them too! They ran off to get magnifying glasses and played with the plastic bugs. I thought this would be a good time to introduce a minibeast topic. Hopefully the warm weather is here to stay..... or at least not vanish completely!

We have lots of fun ideas to explore over the coming weeks. For a sneak preview I have included our medium term ideas plan.


1 comment:

  1. Hi. Your posts have inspired me so much, Thank you. I have been 'tweaking' my planning formats and yours have helped immensely. Thanks for sharing. :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails