Sunday, 15 June 2014

LOOKING AT THE WORLD THROUGH CHILDREN'S EYES!

In a bid to improve ICT in my setting, I bought a couple of second hand Kidizoom cameras. I placed them in the playroom and waited to see what happened.

They were a hit from day one. We explored the different visual effects and edits together and they very quickly picked up what buttons to press.

These pictures are a great example of the different effects!





They seemed to be very interested in taking photos of our pets!


I am fascinated to see the pictures of the world from their height. This door looks huge! It is a real eye opener.


I have lots of pictures of feet!



Pictures of favourite toys and play spaces.


Pictures of each other!







More toys!






I have found it really interesting and I loved looking through the photos that the children have been taking. I can see how things look to them and what they enjoy playing with. What is important to them. I will be keeping an eye on the cameras and using the images captured to help me with my planning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails