Monday, 14 July 2014

PRINCESS PLAY!






The girls have been enjoying lots of role play based on the film "Frozen". They sing the songs and re-tell the story. They know the script and remind each other of how the story goes. I had been looking for some weeks at local car boot sales for something less pink, but nothing came up. On this particular trip I did find 3 dresses for the grand total of £4! Despite my very gender neutral approach to things, I just had to give in and buy them. Every day these have been enjoyed. Every day for the past 2 weeks! The white dress is our makeshift Queen Elsa dress.. It has little sparkly glitter spots on, which we have said are snow flakes. We have used an old voile curtain as a snow cape!

So many imaginative games have been created and stories told while wearing these costumes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails