Tuesday, 29 July 2014

SUMMER HOLIDAYS 2014 DAY 9

Day 9- BOOKED A DAY OFF!

I had a hospital appointment first thing and had no idea if I would need surgery or if I would be in and out in 5 minutes so I booked a day off. I also booked myself and the boys in to the local SEN centre hoping that we would be very quick in the hospital and able to hang out with friends for the rest of the day. Which we did!
We stopped at Asda first to grab some lunch bits and the boys found this cut out to play with!




The boys had a fantastic time trying out some of the planned activities at the Centre. They had some Electrical experiments! We tested different items to see which one conducted experiments and completed the circuits.




We made smoothies and experimented with ingredients to work out what we liked the best!



The boys also made bottle top pictures after racing around for an hour or so and needing to cool down a little!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails