Tuesday, 11 November 2014

2 MINUTE SILENCE FOR REMEMBRANCE DAY 2014


This morning, after learning a bit about Remembrance Day and what it means, the children observed the 2 minute silence. I was so proud of them. We watched the service on the TV and saw the Poppies and wreaths being placed. We saw the ex service men with all their medals.
I was so proud of these little ones. They sat in beautiful silence and watched with real interest. Once the silence was over we praised them for being so good and respectful. They asked me to keep the program on so they could watch a little bit more and see more army people and poppies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails