Monday, 29 December 2014

MAKING SNOWMAN CARDS!

I thought I should catch up with some of my Christmas posts as I have been a bit slack.  We have been enjoying some great crafts, which the after school children have been making the most of as well. We used a snowman template from one of the craft supply companies and then I added a table for of materials, stickers, glue and scissors.


Even sleepy toddlers had a go!


Little "R" and "E" went for a traditional snowman looks for theirs. While little "M" used a more "surreal" style!





Today's play, meets the following EYFS Prime and specific areas:
  • Communication and Language
  • Expressive Art and Design
  • Physical Development

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails