Wednesday, 4 March 2015

CREAM TEA FOR ST PIRAN'S DAY


This week we have been looking at St Piran's Day and learning about his story. We have also learnt quite a lot about Cornwall and Cornish life.
I thought it would be nice to enjoy a mid morning cream tea together. We bought all the things wee needed and set it all up. It was a lovely and quite grown up snack time!


The children tried a cup of tea. Some of them have had tea before and told me how they like it!


There was some discussion about if you put the cream or the jam on first!



Everything was eaten and very much enjoyed! I think we need to introduce a tea brake every morning. I actually got to drink a hot cup of tea and the conversation was lovely. I took the opportunity to re-tell the story of St Piran. Little "L" remembered some parts of the story from when she came here on Monday.

Today's play, meets the following EYFS Prime and specific areas:
  • Physical Development
  • Personal, Social and Emotional Development
  • Communication and language
  • Understanding the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails