Tuesday, 14 April 2015

BRENDAN'S ARTY PHOTOGRAPHY

Kids need to get bored.... good things come from boredom. Brendan finds it particularly hard not to have something stimulating him. He has always been the same and I believe it is part of his Autism. I do try very hard to try and teach him that he does not need to be doing all the time and that it is good to just "relax and be" sometimes. 
I am fighting a bit of a battle though when we live in a world of tv, tech and on tap stimulation. 
I am slowly making progress though. He reads more and spends more time outside (although only if I am out with him too) and I am seeing him slowly developing the ability to find his own entertainment.
Sometimes it is climbing a tree or making up a game but today it was photography!

Here are a selection of some of his Arty shots!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails