Friday, 24 April 2015

OUTDOOR LEARNING CENTRE - PONDS' TREES AND MORE FIRE!

Well the donations just keep coming!! This time a large metal tray that we could use as a shallow pond for amphibians. Also another delivery of woodchip from the same tree surgery company!

And the fantastic supporters of our project, turning up in their wellies and warm clothes to shovel, cut and dig!



We have been donated several trees today as well which is wonderful as currently "Forest school" is not really a true description. We do have a shortage of trees and I look forward to seeing these ones grow!



I am really loving how the children are wanting to be so involved in all this hard work. They pick a job and run with it. They are all working towards a joint vision and I am being approached by children in the playground at school, asking when I am doing another "Campfire night!"
I could not have asked for a better response to this project! So many people have been so generous with their time, donations and skills!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails