Sunday, 3 May 2015

SPECTACLES AND BICYCLES!

The start of May already! Where is the year going? We started our May Bank holiday weekend with a trip to the opticians to get Brendan his first pair of reading glasses. I am hoping this will reduce all the headaches he has been getting. He chose these! I think they are a bit Austin Powers but he likes them and he is the one that has to wear them!


After a bit of a clear out of the shed, we were able to get the bikes out and Lee gave them a quicj service.  Cue an impromptu bike ride!


I think the boy needs mud guards!


We did a 2 to 3 mile bike ride cross country to the next village. It was very up and down and really worked the leg muscles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails