Monday, 14 September 2015

CONSTRUCTION FOR A BOY WHO LOVES VEHICLES!

On my mission to engage little "J" in something other than his cars and garage I thought I would try the cars with the building blocks!

He loves to make wheels spin and watches them turn as he runs the cars over the floor. 

Before long he called me over to show me his car! Look at that happy face! He was so pleased with himself!


I was pleased to see him build a structure that was not car related as well. He made this interesting tower and I was interested to see he had some knowledge about balancing out the top so that it didn't fall down.



We made a little road and bridge for the cars to travel along. The girls wanted to join him in this and brought over some silk scarves to add. They made good fields and rivers!



Before long we had a traffic jam on our bridge!



Today's play, meets the following EYFS Prime and specific areas:
  • Physical Development
  • Mathematics
  • Expressive Art and Design
  • Understanding the World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails