Monday, 14 September 2015

PROGRESSING WITH OUR PUZZLES

This week we are continuing with our puzzles and progressing to 9 and 12 piece puzzles. I am also hoping that these digger puzzles will entice little "J" to try some out. He is so focused on his cars and garage play that it can be hard to engage him in other activities and this makes it quite hard to observe all areas of development.



Thankfully my sneaky plan worked and he soon came to join us at the table. I soon found out that he is quite good at puzzles! Including the 9 and 12 piece! I have a good 24 piece transport puzzle that I might be able to get him engaged in!




To be honest these puzzles were a big hit with everyone!



Today's play, meets the following EYFS Prime and specific areas:
  • Physical Development
  • mathematics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails