Monday, 19 October 2015

HALLOWEEN SMALL WORLD

I bought these very cute knitted Halloween toys a few years ago and I love them even more with each year we use them.

This year I set them up as small world invitation to play. They were added to the tree house which is used daily in my setting. 

The Witch seemed to spend most of the day making potions at the top of the tree house!



Little "E" was drawn to the "Red man". He is our little devil but she calls him red man. He tried to help the Witch with her potions today and also had a sleep in the bed!


Today's play, meets the following EYFS Prime and specific areas:
  • Communication and language
  • Expressive Art and Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails