Thursday, 21 January 2016

BIRTHDAY FUN AT LOCAL PLAYCENTRE!

Today is "B"'s Birthday! 3 years old already! 
I thought it would be nice to do something a bit different and so we visited the local play centre. I oly had "B" and "M" today so it was the perfect day for an outing and they both enjoy this place.


Air cannons! I enjoyed these a bit too much I think!


Perspex floor pannels to watch the people on the level bellow. Where has "B" gone?


Silly camera selfies!


"M" was a bit worried about this balance beam so she shuffled along it!


"B" being super brave and doing the slide headfirst!!


Dinner time!


Birthday cake!! Happy Birthday beautiful girl! Another year of sharing your loving and caring personality with the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails