Thursday, 14 January 2016

INTERIOR DESIGN, CHILD STYLE!


The after school girls decided to "Spruce up" the home corner today! I don't think they did a bad job! Thankfully Pritt-Stick is quite washable so the foam decorations will not stay on there forever!
They made creative use of the velcro pads that were still on the roof from holding down the winter snow sheet and found material that would cling to them. There was a lot of knot tying. A very useful skill to acquire!

I think they did a great job! Lots of happy, proud faces rushed in to me as I made dinner. Grabbed me by the hand and proudly showed me all their hard work!

Today's play, meets the following EYFS Prime and specific areas:
  • Communication and Language
  • Personal, Social and Emotional
  • Physical Development
  • Expressive Art and Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts and see who is reading my little blog. Pop up a post and I will always swing by and visit your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails